Friday, February 15, 2013

A little bit of catch up, though there's not too much to catch up on....

I went through a period of lack of motivation. I hate those. But last Monday, I decided to just play with a horse, whether I wanted to or not. I played with Liz at the Wilson's, and it was a lot of fun and it kind of kicked me back in gear! I have never had a better play session with Liz! She was hyper, but really connected! She loved doing some cantering circles and really stretching. When we were done, I took off her halter and started back to the top of the pasture. She followed me. We were walking side by side, and I looked out the corner of my eye at her. She looked at me out of her eye, and then, at the same time, we both took off running! It was so cute! She obviously won. x)

Last Wednesday, I ground worked Emmi, and then rode her. She was really spooky- spookier than I've seen her in a while. I did get that beautiful relaxed trot out of her before I called it quits though.

AND! Some awesome news! I was reading this quarter's issue of the Savvy Times yesterday, and I was reading a recap of last years Horse and Soul tour (the guy that wrote those recaps is just hilarious!). I flipped the page and....SAW ONE OF MY PICTURES FROM MURFREESBORO IN THE MAGAZINE!!!!!! WHAAAAATTTTTT????? I'm 99.9999999% sure it's mine! I gave the issue to June to read, so I can't compare it to my picture here on the computer till I get it back, but seriously....I think it;s my picture! It was one of the ones I sent in to the contest too, which would explain how Parelli got it. They don't credit the picture, but WHAT THE HECK I DON'T CARE!!! MY PICTURE IN A PARELLI MAGAZINE!!! I'm just so pumped! x)

Here's the pic:


No comments:

Post a Comment